Date: August 20-21, 2011
Place: Lakeside Park, Fond du Lac, WI
Entry Fee: $125.00 per team – PAID Entry Deadline August 15th
Awards: Based on 24 teams (Double-Elimination Tourney)
- 1st Place – $375
- 2nd Place – $300
- 3rd Place – $250
- 4th Place – $175
Make Check Payable To: FDL SOFTBALL, INC.
(Payment MUST accompany roster)
RULES AND CONDITIONS AS FOLLOWS:
NO CARRY INS ALLOWED – CONCESSIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE, teams caught violating this rule will forfeit their standing in the tournament.
Batting orders and fielding positions must alternate male and female. You can bat 12 players as long as you have the same number of female and male team members.
- 12 inch ball will be used for men and for women.
- Men will automatically be awarded 2nd base on walks on three straight balls women then have the option to take first base or hit.
- The plate and mat will be a strike.
- No Courtesy runners allowed.
- Teams must field at least ten (10) players to start the game, five men and five women, noexceptions.
- Games will be called if a team is ahead by 15 runs after 4 innings or 10 runs after 5 innings.
- Protests must be settled immediately by the umpire and tournament director before play can resume.
- Play will be governed by ASA softball rules with the exception of local ground rules. Only bats carrying the “ASA Approved” logo and not on the ASA banned bat list will be allowed for play. Illegal bats will be removed and returned upon completion of the tournament.
- The first 24 teams will be accepted.
- The $125.00 entry fee and partial roster must be received no later than August 15th.
- Rosters are limited to 20 players. Roster changes may be made prior to but not after the start of the teams first scheduled tournament game.
- Any team using a player not on the official tournament roster will automatically forfeit the game and their standing in the tournament.
- Tournament director reserves the right to change the tournament format due to inclement weather (for example: elimination of loser’s bracket).
- Fond du Lac Softball will not be held liable for any injuries sustained while participating in the tournament
Please remit payment and rosters to:
W5922 Lost Arrow Rd.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
- Please inform Ball Players to use the South Parking Lot on Harbor View Drive
- No Batting Practice is Allowed on Baseball Island
- Tournament Roster