Men’s 3 Game Guarantee Slow Pitch Softball Tournament
WHEN: May 12 (Saturday of Mother’s Day Weekend)
AWARDS: Based on 14 teams
- 1st Place $325.00
- 2nd Place $225.00
- 3rd Place $175.00
- 4th Place $125.00
- Official ASA rules, regulations, & certified equipment will apply along with local rules including balls and strikes (start with a 1-1 count; strike mat)
- All bats must bear a 2012 FSI Certified Sticker on them.
- Onsite Bat testing will be available and certification is available
- Find a Tournament Director (Vincent Wondra or Brad Leonhard) at the concession stand before your first game for testing.
- Bats already certified by FSI for the 2012 do not need to be re-tested.
- Any player using a non-certified or illegal bat will be tossed from the tournament
- Run rules
- 20 after 4 innings
- 12 after 5 innings
- 10 after 6 innings
- Run rule will be removed starting at the first money game.
- Payouts may change depending on total amount of entries
- Home Run Limit: Two out of park home runs per team/per game. After 2nd one, any home runs become outs.
- Initial Rosters must be handed into the Tournament Director (Men’s – Vincent Wondra) before play can begin.
- Any team starting a game without the Tournament Director having a roster in-hand will forfeit the game. No Exceptions
- (Do us both a favor and send your roster with your entry check)
- Roster changes may be made up until a team’s first game
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- 3 game guarantee
- The 6 teams who go 0-2 will begin a single elimination 0-2 randomly seated bracket. Special awards and prizes.
- Tournament Director reserves the right to change tournament format, i.e. drop the losers bracket due to rain, etc.
- ASA, F.S.I Directors, or the City of Fond du Lac will not be held liable for any injuries sustained while participating in this tournament
- Carry ins WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. There is a concession stand available for food and drinks
- Please Inform Ball Players to use the South Parking Lot on Harbor View Drive
- No Batting Practice is allowed on Baseball Island
- First 14 Teams to pay get in. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Entry deadline is May 8th (Tournament is full)
- Entry Fee MUST accompany roster
- Make checks or money orders payable to: FOND DU LAC SOFTBALL, INC.
- Mail to
Men’s Early Bird Tournament Director
69 Marcoe St.
North Fond du Lac, WI 54937