➧ Sign-up will be held through-out the day between the hours of 12pm and 4:30pm. No Exceptions.
➧ The cost of this years entry will be $25 dollars. The first 30 paid entries will be accepted.
➧The winner will receive the coveted Softball Slamboree Championship Belt as well as a new softball bat. There will also be additional prizes for the runner up, the clincher king and more.
Homerun Derby Format
- The bats used in the home run derby will be the same vendor provided bats used during the Battle of the Bats event.
- No swinging your own bat.
- Everyone will have the same bats to choose from to level the playing field. May be best HR hitter win!
- Players will be randomly chosen for their position in the first round.
- Each batter will receive 7 outs. An out is any ball swung at that is not a homerun.
- The 5 players with the most homeruns will advance to the second round.
- In the event that there is a tie for the final positions, it will be at the discretion of the Homerun Derby Director on how the final spots will be determined. (Either allow all tied players to advance or a 3 out swing off to detemine positioning.)
- The Second round will also consist of a 7 out round with the top 2 players advancing to the Championship round.
- Homeruns will not carry over to proceeding rounds.
- Of the two Contestants if the Championship round, the player who has hit the most homeruns in the previous 2 rounds, will have the option to swing first or second.
- Again, players will receive 7 outs for the final round.
- The batter with the most homeruns at the end of the round will be our 2011 Champion!
Do you have what it takes to hoist the Championship Belt at the end of the Night?
*Softball bat won will be the softball bat swung by the winner. All bats subject to change. The director will reserve the right to modify or change any rule or the format if weather or time impacts the event. The director reserves the right to reject or remove any participant for any reason.